Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: NCAA 06

  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    NCAA 06

    Who all plays NCAA football?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 06

    i do

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 06

    *raises hand
    Reeking of awesomeness!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 06

    tennessee, auburn, oregon...the list goes on buddy
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  5. #5
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 06

    I play, and I'm an All-American quarterback.

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Canon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2005
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 06

    I do, UVA 3-time NCAA National Champions. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member friedtaters's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2006
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 06

    [ QUOTE ]
    I play, and I'm an All-American quarterback.

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I think that coach from Oakland will be suprised don't you Chubz?

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: NCAA 06

    Well we get into some pretty good games down here in Coeburn! It about kills lpdblue if he loses! haha [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •